PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Preston County, WV

prestoncohunter
02-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Came by on an invite from souldat at WVSportsman.net where I am a admin

Haven't looked around much yet but plan to.

A bit about me. As you can tell from my handle I'm in Preston County and that's where I do most of my hunting. I deer, turkey and small game hunt. Hunt with bow, rifle, handgun, and muzzleloader. Married for 22 years with 2 kids (boy 12 and daughter 16) both of them hunt and shoot. My daughter got her first buck last fall after a few years of only does. The boy has a few does under his belt but no bucks yet. They both love to shoot and when at the range will shoot as long as Dad has ammo, LOL. Last year I got my CCW and carry most of the time except at work, where I can't due to the facialities I'm in.

I'm a Network Admin and at my current job spend most of my days babysitting 10 servers, and 140 workstations and more printers and plotters than I want to count.

Souldat
02-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Hey prestoncohunter welcome to the community mate. A fellow Network admin awesome! AK_survivaljunkie and I own www.thehivenetwork.com but I just have to admin a few Servers, sounds like you have fun at work hehe. We have a few 1U's one in FL, one in WV and we had one in Chi. But I'm trying to sell it If you know anyone that needs a 1U. :)

Anyway happy to have ya! Let me know if you need any help mate.

AK_survivaljunkie
02-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the community. Thanks for the introduction sounds like you have a great job. Hope to see you on the boards.

WVHunter
02-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey PCH, glad to see you come over and visit. It is good that we (forums) can support each other. The guys here can set you up with your signature from our site. Take a look at how they did mine. I hope I can contribute to some of their discussions, espeically since they are into firearms and of course you know I am a firearm nut.