PDA

View Full Version : Professor Paul Connett: Your Toxic Tap Water (Full Length - HD)

Souldat
02-22-2011, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ky9nkltews&feature=player_embedded#!
Dr. Paul Connett, Professor of Chemistry at St. Lawrence University in New York, gives a damning interview on the history of water fluoridation, the collusion of major industries to put certified toxic waste into your drinking water, and why government health authorities refuse to conduct scientific studies into the dangers of fluoridation
[Source] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ky9nkltews&feature=player_embedded#!)

AK_survivaljunkie
02-23-2011, 09:55 AM
While I don't believe water fluoridation should be mandatory and forced upon us I'm not sure which side to believe. I've read the reports from both sides and from what I understand it is used kind of like a bonding agent, having no real serious adverse effects by itself, but taking on the effects of the other chemicals it's bonded with. It's used in everything from toothpastes to rat poisons and occurs naturally in all foods and underground water sources. Perhaps there needs to be more research and perhaps not. If you're truly worried about it your only option is to find a very efficient large-scale water filtration system capable of removing the fluorides and starting a hydroponic garden from the filtered water. Any other food and water source will be naturally "contaminated".

2ndAmend
02-24-2011, 03:22 AM
I have heard much about this through talk radio hosts such as Alex Jones. Alex said you can petition your local water board to have fluoride removed but you can buy filters for your drinking water and even your shower. It is said by experts that the body absorbs fluoride even more while showering. It is an accumulative metal that the body cant filter and it adds up over time in the body. It is proven too much can cause childrens teeth to turn black despite being approved for toothpaste. You can buy toothpaste by TOMS that is fluoride free. Hitler used fluoride in his camps to make prisoners more docile and less combative. I agree it can be found naturally but in trace amounts at safe levels.

2ndAmend
02-24-2011, 03:25 AM
Another bad product additive is Aspertame, it is in many sugar free products. It has been dubbed sweet death. Avoid foods with MSG Mono Sodium Glutamate it is addictive and very fattening to the body.

2ndAmend
03-16-2011, 07:50 PM
No worries Guys there is just a huge apocalyptic cloud of radiation coming from Japan to the USA via air currents to hit our west coast and maybe the whole country. But dont worry our government will take good care of us like the folks of Hurricane Katrina.

2ndAmend
03-29-2011, 08:52 AM
We are conditioned to think this crap is good for teeth. Just like a politician said recently that Nuclear fallout is nutritious. Some dared this person to go stand in the Japanese reactor and prove it. She declined the offer but still says radiation is GOOD, NUTRITIOUS,ENJOY. Only a cockroach would survive radiation.

sasquatch
04-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Makes me glad I don't have city water, I have a well that's 190 ft. deep, 100ft of that is limestone, naturally filtered pure water. I can't even stand the smell of city water...yech! When I was in middle school the use to make us take fluoride treatments every day, we all hated that foul stuff, and we found ways of not putting it in our mouths...lol. I completely agree about aspertame, I won't eat or drink anything that has it in it. A lot of products I use to like now has that crap in it, it's like they force it on you, remember Tang? You can't get it without artificial sweeteners now, same with Sunny Delight. As far as MSG, just try to find a processed food product that doesn't have it. Another thing that is supposedly bad for you is high fructose corn syrup, I try to drink soda that only uses real sugar. Really, I don't think any of this stuff is too harmful in moderation, but if you're consuming a lot of it every day, then of course, it's going to build up in your body, then you got problems. I'm no granola and tofu munchin' hippie, I like my red meat and junk food, and I'll to continue to eat them...in moderation. Besides worrying about this stuff constantly will kill you just as quick. I'm glad I have the knowledge I need to live off the land if I have to, because if all this chemical crap keeps getting added to food, that's just what I'll do, nothing artificial about that.

2ndAmend
04-24-2011, 12:16 AM
For anyone who does not know Fluoride for teeth is taken from the aluminum plants after aluminum is smeltered or melted down. They scrape it from the furnace smokestacks as they scrape out the inner walls it is toxic at parts per million added to toothpaste and water. It is a accumulative metal meaning the body never filters it out and it just keeps adding up in the body until you die. Hitler used it in the camps to make the people docile or manageable. It dumbs you down like taking a neurological pill for slower brain function in mental patients. This is from my own personal research through the years. This could also be easily the cause for all the autism cases in children and Alzheimer disease in older people.

sasquatch
04-24-2011, 12:32 AM
I didn't know that, thanks for the info. It's just sickening. Another reason why I won't use fluoride toothpaste. How does the FDA justify allowing this stuff in products? I heard that aspartame got invented by accident by a scientist trying to make some kind of ulcer drug. I don't know if it's the truth or not, but I heard the pentagon actually had it listed as a chemical warfare agent early on. I know they say everything will kill you these days, but some of these chemical additives will probably get the job done quicker.