PDA

View Full Version : Zombies

2ndAmend
03-29-2011, 08:45 AM
I think there will someday be a biological weapon released that would make people like the undead. It would make for great target practice but dont get bitten.

AK_survivaljunkie
04-04-2011, 04:00 PM
When that day comes necrophiliacs everywhere will rejoice. Seriously though, it may be possible to destroy the cognitive abilities with a biological weapon and have scores of braindead walking around but I seriously doubt any disease or weapon could reanimate dead tissue. Keep in mind though that in my opinion "scores of braindead" already exist without the use of biological weapons.

sasquatch
04-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Zombies exist all around us. Look at this pic.:D

Souldat
04-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Zombies exist all around us. Look at this pic.:D

LOL that pic is funny sasquatch

https://members.gunnook.com/images/0138.jpg

2ndAmend
04-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Totally awesome man. I cant wait to put this guide to work. Will the zombies be fast moving or slow? Old movies they were slow new movies they are like super fast. I think we should blend in with them by rubbing rotting flesh all over us and moaning. Then run like hell at first chance.

A low yield Nuke usually works in the movies unless they become radiated mutated Zombies.

AK_survivaljunkie
04-07-2011, 10:53 AM
I think we should blend in with them by rubbing rotting flesh all over us and moaning.

I think there are support groups for that, but hey whatever you're into :P

sasquatch
04-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Do Not Incinerate? Oh man, I can't use a flamethrower? There goes my awesome vision of burning zombies walkin' around, bummer. Also, Evacuate? I don't think so! Not when I have all these guns and ammo, if there are zombies about you can bet I'm blastin' em! Well maybe run n' gun tactics would be best.

Souldat
04-07-2011, 02:14 PM
I just came back from run n' gun at the Range. Man what an awesome day to put a few down range.

sasquatch
04-27-2011, 11:11 PM
Anybody see the new Honda Civic commercial with the zombies? Oh man, yuppie zombies! And they can drive, play golf, and use cell phones! We're doomed! LOL!

kungfujackrabbit
02-29-2012, 02:21 PM
it may be possible to destroy the cognitive abilities with a biological weapon and have scores of braindead walking around but I seriously doubt any disease or weapon could reanimate dead tissue. Keep in mind though that in my opinion "scores of braindead" already exist without the use of biological weapons.

I agree with ya there. There are idiots around me every day and they seem to be surviving.

kungfujackrabbit
02-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Has anyone else seen this http://zombiearms.com/ZAWP2011/?p=442
The Zombie Arms guys have a ZOB challenge. I went last weekend and it was a blast. Learned something even. Contact them if you want to know more. I just happened to know it was going on so I got in on it.

johnsonscott
01-24-2014, 12:15 PM
I think there will someday be a biological weapon released that would make people like the undead. It would make for great target practice but dont get bitten.

you should stop watching THE WALKING DEAD