PDA

View Full Version : Article: Forum Ranks

AK_survivaljunkie
04-03-2011, 07:47 PM
You can view the page at https://members.gunnook.com/content.php?274-Forum-Ranks

Souldat
04-04-2011, 12:17 AM
I hope you guys enjoy the new ranks as they took me a very long time to make. Before anyone says anything; I know I skipped (First Sergeant, Command Sergeant Major and Sergeant Major of the Army) this was done on purpose. Staff will also not tell you how many post you need to get to the next rank. We fear in doing so it would lead to SPAM and that is the last thing we want on GunNook.

We will also be giving out a prize for the people that do reach Rank 19 (General of GunNook) (prize still to be determined and we are open to ideas) but it will be a very nice one as it will take time to acquire Rank 19. We would like to wish all Good Luck and god speed.

sasquatch
04-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Great idea! Adds a little more fun to the forum experience.:D Private Sasquatch reporting for duty sir!:D

lesclifton
04-13-2011, 01:06 PM
I think this is great and wonderful job. As I am still in the military this makes me feel right at home, lol. Although I am wondering what I have done this time to get busted to an E2. haha

Souldat
04-20-2011, 02:08 AM
I would like to get some Ideas on what would make a cool gift pack for the 1st person to achieve General of GUNNOOK. So let's hear what you guys have in mind. I may also contact some retailers / shop owners and see if they would like to sponsor us with some items for this event. Each member after that will receive a custom engraved GUNNOOK dog tags. Still trying to find a company that can do what I'm looking for.

lesclifton
11-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Hey Souldat, I would be willing in helping anyway I could. Whether maybe a donation, or whatever. Just let me know.