PDA

View Full Version : BATF - Fast and Furious

Souldat
04-04-2011, 07:07 AM
IDK about you guys but this Fast and Furious scandal the ATF has going has me HOT!! and the only news station that is touching it is CBS. What's your take on it?

http://home.nra.org/#/home/VideoModule/4101

sasquatch
04-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Even though I can't watch the video, I know what you're talking about. It is angering, even more so because they may get away with it. Does anybody know if Andrew Travers is still up for nomination...

sasquatch
04-27-2011, 12:54 AM
Ever since the BATF went federal they've been stomping on constitutional rights, with illegal stings and entrapment schemes. I guess that's OK because they're federal huh? They are way too content to let gun owning, law abiding Americans suffer for their convoluted schemes. It's quite clear that the "gun grabbers" have infiltrated them, like I said in the previous post, if Andrew Travers becomes the head of the BATF, prepare to have your rights trampled worse than before. The problem is, we don't even get to vote on his nomination, he was nominated by the president to be appointed head of the BATF. Thank goodness his appointment is still pending and is being contested by the NRA and other pro-2nd Amendment orgs.