PDA

View Full Version : New here....

alscalls
04-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Hello, my name is AL Collins. I am from WV, and have been hunting for almost 40 years now.
I am retired and a custom call maker as a hobby to keep busy.
Coyotes and turkeys are my life's passions.
I would hope to write some of my thoughts an the subject of coyote hunting on here to see your thoughts and opinions as well on the matter..... However I am not yet sure where to post them.
I have spent a great amount of my time over the last 10 years studying as well as hunting the Eastern coyote...... To the point it almost cost me my wife.... LOL
But I never gave up..... Just slowed down and started writing my thoughts and experiences down.
If you folks would like to share about Eastern coyote hunting.... I would be happy to give some of my thoughts and theories on the subject..... Just let me know where to post them.... But please remember.... they are simply that.... My thoughts and theories, on the subject.... and although not all would agree.... I am sure we could come up with some interesting reading......
What do you think?

lesclifton
04-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome AL. I often love to get out in my "spare" time and varmint hunt as well. I would love to hear your experiences. I do this as a hobby as I am active duty military and operate a gun shop on the side in Rivesville, WV. I would say you could start a new thread in "forums" and post away there. It will show up there every time you log on and you would be able to track respoonses and comments. Welcome!!

alscalls
04-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the welcome...... I am very busy but I managed one post in the turkey section today.......

Souldat
04-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the site Alcalls happy to have ya.

alscalls
04-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks.....