PDA

View Full Version : Osama Dead?

sasquatch
05-01-2011, 10:19 PM
That's what the news reports are saying, they say we have the body too. The president is going to be on in awhile to announce it, (and try to make it look like he's responsible for it no doubt.)

sasquatch
05-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Well, BO said that a small group of American soldiers raided a compound in Pakistan and after a gunfight, Osama Bin Laden was killed and his body recovered, DNA confirmed, it's really him. I imagine it was U.S. Spec Ops (JSOC), since Pakistan will not allow our regular troops in their country. Probably SFOD: Delta, if it was we'll never know for sure it was them and they'll never get the recognition. Great job guys and thanks.

Souldat
05-02-2011, 02:11 AM
Yea this is good news, It was a group of Navy Seals that got the job done.

http://www.baynews9.com/static/articles/images/news2011/Osama-bin-laden-dead.jpg

sasquatch
05-02-2011, 12:47 PM
I've seen some pretty hilarious comments online.
Osama Bin Laden: World hide-and-go-seek champion 2001-2011
Osama Bin Laden, do not pass go, do not collect 70 virgins...go directly to Hell!
Osama is dead? Damn, he owed me $20!

sasquatch
05-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Here's a funny cartoon I found and some jokes from late night comedians.

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/Z/3/4/Osama-Hotel-Hell.jpg

"The news of bin Laden's death interrupted this week's episode of 'Celebrity Apprentice.' Which begs the question, how do we kill bin Laden again next Sunday?" –Conan O'Brien

"Looking for Bin Laden was like a 10-year game of Where’s Waldo. Only better because when you finally find Waldo you get to storm his compound and put a cap in his ass." –Craig Ferguson

"Osama bin Laden was apparently shot twice in the face. It looks like Dick Cheney may have been involved." –Jay Leno

"I just want to point out that 'buried at sea' means 'dumped in the ocean.' This could be the best Shark Week ever." –Jimmy Kimmel

Souldat
05-05-2011, 05:13 AM
LOL,
"Osama bin Laden was apparently shot twice in the face. It looks like Dick Cheney may have been involved." –Jay Leno That's a good one.

sasquatch
05-05-2011, 01:01 PM
I can't believe BO isn't allowing the release of pics. Seriously? I see graphic pictures every night on the world news, they showed Saddam's sons when they were dead, that was gory. It sickened and angered me to see our own dead troops being dragged through the streets of Somolia one night on the news, and we can't get a pic of this murderer with a hole in his head? What doesn't he trust us to see? What is he afraid of? Does he want to breed more distrust and unrest in this country? Why was his body disposed of so quickly? They don't need to give me that crap about proper muslim law either! Also, why does the story about how we got him keep changing? Release the pics! Don't leave us hanging! I think the worst thing about this, is telling the world about all the intel we captured in Osama's compound, that's just great, now Al-Queda can just move all their stuff and personnel and that intel will be worthless.