PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Earthquake

sasquatch
08-23-2011, 06:56 PM
I was sitting at my computer putting together an article for this site when the quake in Virginia hit. I live in north central West Virginia and it shook my house, rattled the windows, and knocked some knick-knacks off the top of my computer! I thought maybe it was from blasting at a construction site close by, but it just didn't seem like it. Then I saw the special report on TV about the quake. Weird.

Souldat
08-24-2011, 10:27 AM
yea it was nuts my kids said it shook the school. The guys here at work said they felt it but I never... I must of had my mind in my work hardcore..

lesclifton
08-24-2011, 03:27 PM
The Weather Channel says the earthquake was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia. It is now being called Obama's Fault. Some think it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves! Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault. Breaking News: Seismologists have confirmed that it WAS an earthquake and NOT the 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing on the East Coast

Thought this was funny........it's a joke and intended for laughing opurposes only......LMAO

Souldat
08-24-2011, 06:01 PM
The Weather Channel says the earthquake was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia. It is now being called Obama's Fault. Some think it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves! Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault. Breaking News: Seismologists have confirmed that it WAS an earthquake and NOT the 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing on the East Coast

Thought this was funny........it's a joke and intended for laughing opurposes only......LMAO

LOL that was funny

sasquatch
08-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Hilarious! LOL!