PDA

View Full Version : Just incase you missed it on the main page.

Souldat
09-26-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm going to post the link here. https://members.gunnook.com/content.php?340-How-dumb-can-you-be

Check that out.

lesclifton
09-27-2011, 04:15 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, what can I say. You can lead a horse to water but not make him drink. I hope the fella does not teach his kids the same way. I guess the article says it all:)

sasquatch
09-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Wow. First of all this guy is a "dangerous stupid" who doesn't need to be around sharp objects let alone a shotgun. Calling him insanely idiotic isn't even close.
He needs to thank God he still has a face/eye sight/life, he also needs to take a firearms safety class....But not before he cleans the stains out of his underwear.:D

Hmmmm...does this remind you guys of Elmer Fudd? Remember when his gun wouldn't fire so he looks in the barrel then...BOOM!...his hat's blown off and his face is all black?
waskeley wabbit! :D

AK_survivaljunkie
09-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Couple of inches lower and he wouldn't be stupid anymore...

I can't figure out how guns are illegal in some parts of the world yet someone like this can legally own one. I was expecting it to be much worse when I first saw it. I think the safety course should be mandatory prior to the gun purchase in cases like this but unfortunately the government would figure out a way to use that against everyone.