PDA

View Full Version : Article: GunNook salutes all those who have served this Veteran's Day and every day.

sasquatch
11-11-2011, 03:10 AM
You can view the page at https://members.gunnook.com/content.php?347-GunNook-salutes-all-those-who-have-served-this-Veteran-s-Day-and-every-day.

lesclifton
11-12-2011, 10:35 PM
THANKS!! This is awesome. You know, when I joined almost 20 years ago, I did it for service to my country, but also it was a good fit for me, and has turned out to be a great career. I volunteered, as many others have, and although many times we see ourselves as just doing our job, we greatly appreciate the support that we receive from all good Americans. I have had family that served in past wars, and never received the same treatment as us today. Although, they never asked for it either, it was dispicable in how they were treated. The support is what keeps us going. Many times, it is not the accolades, nor the medals........it is knowing that someone has our back, like we have theirs'. It is a brotherhood, and wish more Americans were like you all here. I greatly appreciate your support for all veterans. God Bless you all!! I am proud to serve the greatest nation on earth, and her people!!

I would like to also extend my gratitude and thanks for those who have served before us as well. We have things they never had, and I could only imagine what they endured. My hats off, and wish you all nothing, but the BEST!!