PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a 45 Shield?

sasquatch
01-08-2018, 08:58 PM
I've had mine for over a year now and I have to say it's an awesome little gun that packs a punch.
It's my EDC.

77 wolfpack
01-19-2018, 01:21 AM
I have a 45 shield. The grip is a bit rough, but i took some hockey tape and put over the handle and that seems to be working really well. I train at closer ranges with it than i do with my 1911 for the simple fact of im not going to be taking long distance shots with it. With that said, i still do some longer shots just to understand how a short barrel will function at longer rangers. I find mne shooter a little high and to the left. Might be my trigger squeeze is throwing the shots off.

sasquatch
01-19-2018, 02:43 AM
I sanded off the the left side of the grip on mine so it wouldn't cheese grate my side when I wore it.

77 wolfpack
01-26-2018, 02:02 AM
LOL, it does have a bit of an aggressive grip. Tennis tape, hockey tape, etc. is all anyone else needs. Sanding can be tricky if someone doesnt know WTF they are doing

sasquatch
01-26-2018, 03:04 AM
LOL, it does have a bit of an aggressive grip. Tennis tape, hockey tape, etc. is all anyone else needs. Sanding can be tricky if someone doesnt know WTF they are doing

True, but I didn't have any tape, and I knew what I was doing. I have a degree in Redneck gunsmithing don't you know? :0aTongue_Out_Emoji_