PDA

View Full Version : GunNook WALL - End User Support

Souldat
01-13-2018, 08:31 PM
But that’s not all! We have some cool new features I’d like to share. How about a Facebook like personal page? Yep, you can now share your ideas, thoughts videos all right from the comfort of your own GunNook personal page we refer to as the GunNook Wall or for short GN WALL. Here you can Add friends, Track Freidns post, Share, Likes,Dislike,Lol and comment. 883All form your own page!. Now with all that said please understand. We’re not Facebook, and we’re not trying to be. Your profile will not act 100% like facebook nor should it. Our goal was to help bring familiarity and a better and fun way for you all to communicate and get awarded for it. Nothing like sharing your thoughts and getting GN Points to spend at our point store! To the Left is an screenshot of the new GNWALL

With a bolstered algorithm, the mod brings statuses that are most relevant to your users instead of just all statuses. It provides full flexibility in viewing all types of statuses around your site including friends, related statuses, group statuses, all statuses, and statuses of people your following. In addition, users can filter through statuses by types of statuses, popularity and time of when it was posted and so much more!

Need help with the GNWALL? Post here and a member team member will reply ASAP!
You may also ask General questions about the GNWALL as well.

Souldat
01-13-2018, 08:43 PM
BUGS - Yea We Got 'Em... Unfortunately :0aVery_Mad_Emoji::0aVery_Angry_Emoji:

"Following Statuses" Friends are not being added.
"Following Statuses" Seems to only work under the Hive Wall tab.
Currently if you are watching a video or in the middle of posting a comment and the system performs a jquery refresh. Your video will be restarted and your comment lost. This DOES NOT affect Status Posting,Or anything you have typed in Status Bar during a jquery refresh.
Status Polls currently not working.
Friend Suggestions is not cycling through list or removing itself after you add a "Recommended Friend"

Please let us know if we missed any bugs here on this thread. Try to give as much detail as possible.

Souldat
01-14-2018, 01:48 PM
Reserved --

sasquatch
01-28-2018, 05:08 PM
Messing around with my GN Wall.
Noticed that pics are not auto resized, so it continues out of the post area and off the screen.

Souldat
01-28-2018, 05:40 PM
Ok i'll take a look

Souldat
02-02-2018, 01:15 PM
This should be fixed

sasquatch
02-02-2018, 01:20 PM
I'll test it out.

sasquatch
02-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Looks good. :0Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sig

Survival_junkie
02-02-2018, 06:00 PM
YouTube videos should now be resizing as well.

sasquatch
02-02-2018, 06:46 PM
YouTube videos should now be resizing as well.

Yep. Working great.

sasquatch
02-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Have a problem with commenting. Seems that as I'm typing the comment the page automatically reloads, closes the comment box, and cancels out what I was typing.

Souldat
02-02-2018, 07:00 PM
Yeah this is the Ajax refreshing, Until we move over to a new platform like (Azure) we’re limited. One of the things I”m going to do is adjust that so it refreshes very 60sec and not every 15 sec. But with this change. Please note it can take up to a min to update the page. I know it sucks. I would like to add a auto Ajax refresh so it was done by the user and not the system. But that leads to a hole another mess of load times, bots, people just being dicks etc...

sasquatch
02-02-2018, 07:06 PM
No problem. I figured a way around it already. Type out my comment in note pad, copy, and paste it. :0Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sig

Souldat
02-02-2018, 08:13 PM
No problem. I figured a way around it already. Type out my comment in note pad, copy, and paste it. :0Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sig

:0aSmiling_Face_with :0aSmiling_Face_with :0aSmiling_Face_with

Survival_junkie
02-02-2018, 09:02 PM
I'm working on fixing it properly so it won't reload comments/videos in progress. I usually type all my long posts in notepad just in case.