PDA

View Full Version : Fng

77 wolfpack
01-15-2018, 01:26 AM
Guess im the new guy here. Been on this site before way back when, but never registered. Been long time RL friends with Sasquatch. Im in the Air Force as a Fire Fighter (Reservist) and im a Corrections Officer (Civilian). Been around the world a time or two as well.

I do some leather working (mainly journals, belts and other small crafts), and im looking at doing some holsters in the future. Other than that, i dont really have a whole lot to tell. I like some Jack D with my coke, and i used to chase a few skirts back in the day before i got married. No kids other than the 4 legged kinds.

sasquatch
01-15-2018, 01:33 AM
Glad you finally signed up!

Souldat
01-15-2018, 01:46 AM
Guess im the new guy here. Been on this site before way back when, but never registered. Been long time RL friends with Sasquatch. Im in the Air Force as a Fire Fighter (Reservist) and im a Corrections Officer (Civilian). Been around the world a time or two as well.

I do some leather working (mainly journals, belts and other small crafts), and im looking at doing some holsters in the future. Other than that, i dont really have a whole lot to tell. I like some Jack D with my coke, and i used to chase a few skirts back in the day before i got married. No kids other than the 4 legged kinds.

:0aSmiling_Face_with Welcome (officially) to the community Wolfpack! We’re happy to have you! Thank you for your service! We’re working on forum accolades that will show the branch of service our users have survived Or, are surviving. As for your leather working that’s really cool. You’ll be able to post items for sale in the new GN Exchange soon!
Well I hope you enjoy the community and please leave feedback or ask any questions. Welcome aboard ! :0aSign_of_the_Horns

Survival_junkie
01-15-2018, 02:25 AM
Welcome (back) to GunNook, always glad to see new faces, so to speak. I've been thinking about getting into leatherworking myself for quite some time so it'd be awesome to see some of your work and maybe bounce some ideas off ya when I get started. Thank you for your service both armed forces and civillian, it's often overlooked but being a corrections officer can be just as dangerous as being a soldier. :0Clapping_Hands_Emo

Souldat
01-15-2018, 06:38 PM
Also be sure to check out the New GN Points System (https://members.gunnook.com/content.php?438-New-GunNook-Forum-Features) You can earn points to buy things just by being active

77 wolfpack
01-17-2018, 10:46 PM
893894895here is some of my work. Its a simple long-stitch style. Im currently trying to make a bunch that will be going to Prickets Fort in a couple months.

Souldat
01-17-2018, 11:48 PM
Nice, that's some fine leather working. How long have you been doing it?

77 wolfpack
01-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Less than a year. I used to help do leather armour for for ppl who do re-creation, but they acted too cult-like than i was comfortable with. Money was good thou. Sasquatch has a simple leather belt i made for him, and it seems to be holding up very well. Belts are easy, but getting good buckles can be a b*tch. As far as more ornate stuff, I'm going to be setting up a proper work table when i get back from a deployment, but currently im just practicing on scrap pieces for tooling.

Souldat
01-19-2018, 02:08 AM
Less than a year. I used to help do leather armour for for ppl who do re-creation, but they acted too cult-like than i was comfortable with. Money was good thou. Sasquatch has a simple leather belt i made for him, and it seems to be holding up very well. Belts are easy, but getting good buckles can be a b*tch. As far as more ornate stuff, I'm going to be setting up a proper work table when i get back from a deployment, but currently im just practicing on scrap pieces for tooling.

That's really cool man! Feel free to post some of your work in The GunNook Exchange (https://members.gunnook.com/forumdisplay.php?51-The-GunNook-Exchange). At some point it will become a paid feature to post on. But for now it's free. So feel free to take a avg of that. :Money_Bag_Emoji::0Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sig

77 wolfpack
01-19-2018, 02:34 AM
Thank you. Let me get a little bit more experience so i can give you all a good product.

Souldat
01-19-2018, 03:12 AM
Thank you. Let me get a little bit more experience so i can give you all a good product.

:0Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sig