PDA

View Full Version : How did you find out about us!?

Souldat
01-16-2018, 08:58 PM
We'd Love to hear how you found out bout GunNook. Please Share :0aSign_of_the_Horns

sasquatch
01-17-2018, 07:07 PM
You put out a call for website contributors on another forum.
I answered. :0aSunglasses_Emoji::0aSign_of_the_Horns

Souldat
01-17-2018, 08:09 PM
hahaha, man that was a long time ago. I thought it would be nice to get an idea how people get here.

77 wolfpack
01-19-2018, 03:05 AM
Been friends with Sasquatch for a very long time, so ive watched GN's progression. Had a bunch of the old Gun Nook cards from him. I was leaving at the local gun stores (DE) several years ago. Im glad to see this site didnt turn to dust and become forgotten about.

Souldat
01-19-2018, 03:30 AM
Been friends with Sasquatch for a very long time, so ive watched GN's progression. Had a bunch of the old Gun Nook cards from him. I was leaving at the local gun stores (DE) several years ago. Im glad to see this site didnt turn to dust and become forgotten about.

That's really awesome Wolf! Thank you for your support and helping spreading the word. We'll have new cards made here shortly. I would be more then happy to send more your way if you like. As for the dust. No, quite the opposite. But that's in large part due to the awesome staff we have here! All awesome individuals.

Snap Shot of the new cards
897 Front
898 Back