PDA

View Full Version : Article: AMVETS says NFL censored its ad against flag protests

Souldat
01-24-2018, 10:41 PM
You can view the page at https://members.gunnook.com/content.php?553-AMVETS-says-NFL-censored-its-ad-against-flag-protests

sasquatch
01-24-2018, 11:36 PM
All this social justice crap is going to bite the NFL in the ass, just watch. :0aVery_Angry_Emoji:

Souldat
01-24-2018, 11:41 PM
As much as I'm looking forward to my Raidersnext season. The NFL and even some of my team are ruining it for me. Though I think Lynch is gone. I'v not heard anything about him in any press conferences. Good player, but leave the antics at the door or GTFO! And I think John said Ya got to go!

sasquatch
01-25-2018, 01:56 PM
Just heard that Vince McMahon of the WWE is announcing a new football league today. XFL 2.0?
Could be the right time for something like that, disgusted with the NFL so I'd definitely watch it.
I actually liked the XFL before the NFL forced it to shut down.

sasquatch
01-25-2018, 04:25 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22213241/vince-mcmahon-gimmick-free-xfl-return-2020

McMahon said players in his league will not be given the forum to take a personal stance while on the playing field.
"People don't want social and political issues coming into play when they are trying to be entertained," McMahon said.

Yep, I hope it takes off big and hurts the anti-American NFL cry-babies.

77 wolfpack
01-28-2018, 01:36 AM
The NFL can fine players for kneeling in the end zone when the stop for a quick prayer, but thats not allowed. The NFL threatened a fine against the Cowboys when they put a damn sticker on their helmets for the 9 Dallas officers who died, because that was a no go. They fined another team for wearing shoes in remembrance of the 9-11 victims. They forced another player to change his socks because he was wearing some kind that was a protest against domestic abuse. The list goes on, because it was against the NFL policies of speaking out, however some 3rd rate QB starts this entire kneeling epidemic and NOW all of the sudden the NFL is okay with it, because they care about free-speech. The NFL is all rigged, and frankly, i dont care because its all garbage.