PDA

View Full Version : GunNook is proud to introduce Service Banners. - Past or Active

Souldat
01-30-2018, 10:55 AM
1001We are always trying to come up with ways to show our appreciation for the men and women who serve this fine country of ours. I would like to introduce the GunNook Service Banners. Any community member that have or are currently serving are eligible for this prestigious honor. We at GunNook thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Where will this shiny new cloak of honor be displayed? Why. every where you post of course! 1002 How do you active your Cloak of Honor? Simple. Simply submit your application here (https://members.gunnook.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=5) if you already have an account. If not, there's no registration needed! With a Facebook login, members can sign-in instantly by clicking on Login With a Social Network to the top right! Or register and login traditionally. By registering you'll be entered in prize drawings, exclusive deals, free stuff and more just for being active, read articles, and reviews; all for free and more!

As always, we would love to hear your feedback.

sasquatch
01-30-2018, 04:36 PM
Those look really great! Awesome way to honor those who serve or have served.

77 wolfpack
02-02-2018, 01:01 AM
Those look great, but it is going to be a good minute since i dont keep a copy of my DD-214 or ID card on any computer. Could i just send you an email from my Gov. Email address next time im on base?

Souldat
02-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Sending you a PM Wolf