PDA

View Full Version : YouTube to begin banning gun related channels

sasquatch
03-20-2018, 04:47 PM
We're being silenced by liberal media. Anything gun related on YouTube will soon be gone.

Policies on content featuring firearms
YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we donít allow content that:

Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/20/youtube-cracks-gun-channels/

Spikes Tactical already got the ax from YouTube.

Are they going to ban channels that feature movies or video games that show guns too?
Yeah, that's not going to happen because they only want to silence us, not their liberal, Hollyweird, degenerate friends.
I think I'll just start reporting every video of some pink haired, mentally ill, liberal, freak because I find it inappropriate.
Time to put YouTube out of business.

Souldat
03-20-2018, 08:51 PM
This is why we need to to start networking now before they make it next to impossible to do so.