PDA

View Full Version : Looking into getting salient arms M&P

paul.schoon
06-08-2018, 02:22 PM
I have been looking into getting salient arms Smith & Wesson M&P, I know some people have had issues with the oil it comes with and that it makes the slide stick but if you field strip it and re oil it, it seams to work pretty well, douse anyone have experience with this?

sasquatch
06-09-2018, 12:56 AM
I've heard the same.
Like you said, I'd suggest field stripping it and re-oiling the slide and frame rails.

I do this with all new guns I get anyways. I usually just use some CLP and it's good to go.
I've gone as far as polishing the rails on a new pistol to get a smoother action, basically accelerated wear.

Salient Arms makes some pretty good firearms. If you end up picking one up let us know how it handles.

paul.schoon
06-24-2018, 03:17 PM
Thanks, I have the gun on back order, once I get it and put a few 100 rounds through it ill post a review and let you guys know my thoughts on it.

Souldat
06-24-2018, 09:49 PM
Please do, I also would like to know how it handles after you field strip it.

sasquatch
06-25-2018, 03:00 PM
Thanks, I have the gun on back order, once I get it and put a few 100 rounds through it ill post a review and let you guys know my thoughts on it.

That would be great, I look forward to seeing how it performs. :0Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sig

MaxtheNinja
07-14-2018, 07:33 PM
Unfortunately I don't, but from reading the reviews it looks to be a solid gun...

paul.schoon
07-15-2018, 03:15 PM
So still waiting for the M&P to get back in stock, but Im going out to play next month and still need a side arm Im thinking about maybe also getting a Elite Force Glock 17 have any of you guys used one of theses yet?

MaxtheNinja
07-15-2018, 06:51 PM
I have actually, it's what I currently run. The Elite Force Glock 17 is probably one of the best guns on the market currently. I bought mine at Modern Airsoft (https://modernairsoft.com/collections/airsoft-pistol-glock) .