PDA

View Full Version : Article: Court Settlement Allows Defense Distributed To Post Digital Firearm Plans Online

Survival_junkie
07-22-2018, 01:38 PM
You can view the page at https://members.gunnook.com/content.php?626-Court-Settlement-Allows-Defense-Distributed-To-Post-Digital

sasquatch
07-22-2018, 06:40 PM
Good for them. I see this as win for the 1st and 2nd amendments.

Awful lot of "concern" in that video from the anti's though.
"Er mah gerd! Criminals might kill people with those guns!"
News flash: Criminals are going to kill people anyways, regardless of the origin of the weapon they use, they're criminals.
Restricting the rights of good, lawful citizens is not going to change that.

77 wolfpack
07-23-2018, 03:36 AM
What the Anti gunners refuse to realize is if someone wants to kill someone, they are going to do it. Firearms do make it easier, but i heard of a guy who killed three people in a bar with a pencil! A freakin pencil!!!

Survival_junkie
07-23-2018, 06:31 PM
What the Anti gunners refuse to realize is if someone wants to kill someone, they are going to do it. Firearms do make it easier, but i heard of a guy who killed three people in a bar with a pencil! A freakin pencil!!!
Yeah, and whatever you do... DON''T KILL HIS DOG. Seriously though, do a google search for weird or strange murder weapons and if it's a solid item of some kind it can be (and likely has been) used to kill.

Souldat
07-23-2018, 10:53 PM

HAHAHAHA - John Wick!