PDA

View Full Version : Survivorman or Man vs Wild?

AK_survivaljunkie
02-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Which do you guys prefer? I watch both when I can but tend to prefer Survivorman with Les Stroud. Bear Grylls in Man vs. Wild just goes over the top at times I think. It's true you may need to employ some of the methods he demonstrates but I think he enjoys drinking water from elephant dung and wearing his own piss a little too much. What do you guys think?

2ndAmend
02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
OK thats weird. Yea Les is a laid back take your time person. Bear is a bust your balls and get out fast guy. Maybe we should combine there skills and get a super survival man episode. Maybe we could just enjoy the sweet harmonica of Les and the vomiting of bear eating anything that crawls or moves. On a serious note I like them both.

AK_survivaljunkie
02-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Haha, you're right, we need an episode with them together. I like both but I think my hostilities towards Bear is that he's in it for the money and doing television commercials for deodorants and such. I love both shows but I get the feeling from Les that he cares more about teaching and not so much about having his mug on the screen.