Hello All,
I am unsure of where my last Intro post went, but don't see it anymore, so I will try'er again.
I am originally from Upshur County, but after moving back from serving sooo many years in the military I moved into Marion County, where I still serve in the military and have recently opened a small gun shop as a side business. I plan on that growing when I retire from the military in a couple years (hopefully). I am an avid outdoorsman and hunter. I try and instill these characteristics in my children as well as I believe the new generation are missing out on alot as they are not introduced as much into nature, with all of these nintendo gadgets, although there is a good hunting game on one of them LOL. I believe this also instills repect and discipline, but enough of my personal philosphy....sorry about that, just ramblin'. I received an invite from gunnook as a FFL dealer here locally and have not had much time yet to really scout the site and learn it, but so far these guys have done a terrific job in the site and trying to get people back to good ole comraderie. I look forward in learning and sharing with you all, and hopefully gain some new friends and heck, maybe even new customers.