I have recently got more and more into revolvers. I love the single action revolvers. I have a matching set of the Ruger Superblackhawks SS with rosewood grips, one in 357 and one in 44 mag. I have also just got the S&W 386 Nightguard in that I will use for CCW as well. I know that is a pricey piece, but just fell in love with it. I just got my wife the S&W 637 airweight with CT grips for a present as I am teaching her on CCW and she will soon go get hers. Look it is a scary world out there, and people are just testing the limits more and more with all the drugs, crime, and folks that want to steal a working man's fortune...... Anyhow, not to get off subject, there are so many good revolvers out there and they are getting more and more popular again. Me, personally, would rather have my loved ones carry this pretty much fail safe weapon as a CCW. The complexity of semi pistols for a non avid shooter could cost them in the end with the inexperience of correcting a malfunction. I love all my guns, and wish the "anti-gunners" would open their eyes and see that the tool should not be blamed, but the person who carries it with the intent of crime, or unlawful death(s). As the saying goes......if guns kill people, then pencils misspell words and spoons make you fat. Just my 2 cents.