What is the GunNoook Community?

GunNook strives to be more than just a distributor of high quality goods and wares. We want to connect with our members and clients. Whether it be an organization, distributer, or an individual person. We want to make sure you’re informed on not only products of interest, but also events, how-tos and others happenings of interest.

One of the ways we do this is with GN Reviews. Get in depth reviews on the very products you’re looking to acquire. We stand behind our non-biased opinions, leaving it up to you if it’s the item you’ve been looking for. We also have an extensive media library of how-tos and so much more. The community side of Gun Nook is 100% free and will always remain so! Not to mention this free membership comes packed with ways to save money and get free shit! Who doesn’t like free shit? I know we do! Here (To your left) are just a few hot spots among the community you may find of interest until you become more familiar.

Get your next custom PVC morale patch made here! We guarantee the cheapest price because we cut out the middleman. If you can find a cheaper price, we'll match it GUARANTEED. Velcro hook backing is included on all patches, unless otherwise specified.

In other words, there are no cheap tricks or hidden fees provided you have your own artwork. Not an artist? Not a problem, we can help with that too!

The best part, 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed. We will work with you through the entire process to ensure you get the morale patch you envisioned. We have the lowest mold fees in the industry and in some cases it's even waived.

Here at GunNook, we respect and support those who put their lives at risk to help protect others. This product, like any other product on the GunNook network, qualifies for discounts for military both past and present, law enforcement, and first responders. Please inquire within original quote for more details.

For more information on custom morale patches Click Here

Since 2011 Gun Nook has been at the forefront of FFL listings. Guaranteeing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd page search results. As the years passed we began to see a huge problem. FFL listing are simply that; names on a list. Well, not anymore! We’re all about community here at GN and we want to make every part of Gun Nook as memorable as possible. As such, the FFL portion of Gun Nook is undergoing massive development packed with features and tools for dealers and gun buyers alike. (Targeted Release Date Spring 2018) Until then the current FFL portion is live and active.

Are you an FFL dealer and want to submit your information to Gun Nook? If so please fill out this simple form and you will be contacted shortly.

Sales & Promotions

•  
  •  
There's no registration needed with Facebook login, sign-in with Facebook instantly by clicking on Connect With Facebook to the top right! Or register and login traditionally. By registering you'll be entered in prize drawings, exclusive deals, free stuff and more just for being active, read articles, and reviews; all for free.

You're Almost There!

Thank you for registering but before you can continue please verify your email address to ensure you aren't a spammer. Please check your email and click the link to finish authenticating.

Thank you for joining the GunNook community. Click here to learn how you can earn free stuff just for being active in the community.

You may also want to check out some of our Reviews, Community News, or other Articles by visiting the main Community Page. You can also check out yout personally, newly, added GunNook Wall here.

Thread: .22 Caliber Autos, Kel Tec PMR-30

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's

.22 Caliber Autos, Kel Tec PMR-30

I've been looking for a .22 caliber automatic pistol for awhile now. I want to target practice more but just can't afford a lot of larger caliber ammo, .22lr ammo is much cheaper. What I really want is a Ruger MkII Target like my dad used to have, but they're getting harder to find because no one wants to let go of theirs, they're such good pistols. I've looked at the Ruger MkIII, the Browning Buckmarks, even the laser pistol-looking Beretta Neos. Then I saw this:

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/pistols/pmr-30/

The Kel Tec PMR-30 .22Mag. I like the idea of having 30 rds. of .22mag to plink away with....a lot, and I want one, even though .22 Mag ammo can be just as pricey as .40S&W for my Beretta.

Proud member: NRA, WVCDL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's
    Yea tell me about it. This is why I'm going to start to reload. But I know what your talking about with the .22 $20.00 550 rounds.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's
    Yep, I love those .22lr bulk packs. I reload for 45 Colt and 9mm, it does pay for it's self in the long run if you do a lot of shooting, but the reloading supplies are going up in price too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's
    I ahve had these on order for alomost 8 months now. I have called Kel tec and they had some issues with the intial production. They have revamped this PMR30 3 times now. It is extremely high in demand and cannot wait to get them in. I ordered 10 of these just because Keltec said they were not going to make many of them. I guess with all tyhe new models they're coming out with, they think these are not as important. I have had many, many, many people asking me for these. I did get to shoot one, and they are a good shooter with no hiccups. It would be an awesome camp gun and plinker?? I know 22 mag is getting expensive as well.
    Les Clifton
    Clifton's Gun Sales, LLC
    Rivesville, WV
    304-816-7310
    lesclifton@cliftonsgunsales.com
    http://www.cliftonsgunsales.com
    MSG / US ARMY (ACTIVE - 1991 - Present)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's
    Thank for the info Les. With all the demand, when they do release it, I have a feeling they may be inclined to make more, hopefully they won't jack up the price.

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's
    Not meaning to be negative but if you are looking at something less expensive to shoot why go with a 22mag over a 22lr, I mean 50 rounds of mag for 10-12 bucks vs bulk pack 325 pack (or 500 depending on brand) for appx 20 you can get alot more shootin' in with the LR. Now to have a 22mag for groundhogs, ect I understand but for a plinking handgun I would go with the LR. Just my 2 cents. I have a Mark II and it's a great shooting gun, haven't shot any Mark III's so can't comment on them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's
    Quote Originally Posted by prestoncohunter View Post
    Not meaning to be negative but if you are looking at something less expensive to shoot why go with a 22mag over a 22lr, I mean 50 rounds of mag for 10-12 bucks vs bulk pack 325 pack (or 500 depending on brand) for appx 20 you can get alot more shootin' in with the LR. Now to have a 22mag for groundhogs, ect I understand but for a plinking handgun I would go with the LR. Just my 2 cents. I have a Mark II and it's a great shooting gun, haven't shot any Mark III's so can't comment on them.
    Actually you make a good point preston. Also gratz on Corporal sasquatch I shot a few rounds out of a Beretta 22 yesterday. I liked it too I may get one at some point. I think it would make for a nice ankle holster gun. It's a cool little gun and shots good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GNP's
    I'm definitely getting a .22lr, PCH, I just thought the .22mag auto is a pretty good idea. I'd love to have a MkII, but they're hard to find, and when you do find one it's expensive. That Beretta 21A Bobcat is a nice little pistol, Souldat, I like the tip-up barrel. I'm seriously thinking about getting a Beretta Neos, I know they older ones were recalled, but the new ones are much improved. Not real expensive either, you can usually pick one up for about $250.

I also like that you can get a kit to turn it into a carbine. It usually costs around $250, not bad at all for a kit that turns your Neos into a 16" barrel carbine. Seems to me it would be a good survival firearm, and just real fun to shoot.