Just picked it up today. First of all I'd like to say how awesome Bud's Gunshop.com is. It only took 1 1/2 days to get to my FFL dealer...wow! And I got a great price with free shipping. They kept me informed by e-mail every step of the way. This is the first time I've ordered a gun on-line and used an FFL dealer. Normally I try to buy my guns local to support area mom n' pop gunshops, but none of them had the 22A in stock.

Now the gun, it's a Smith & Wesson 22A .22LR target pistol with a 7" barrel.

I'm impressed by the weight and how solid this pistol is. It is super easy to field strip. After field stripping, cleaning, and lubing it I decided to fire a couple mags out of it. I wasn't really going for accuracy, just a fire test. The first mag I loaded up with CCI Mini-Mags, all 10, no problem. I decided to try some cheapo bulk ammo, Rem. Golden Bullets. I've read where the 22A doesn't like this ammo and it frequently fails to load, fire, or eject. But I fired off all 10 with no problems. I did notice that the Rem. bulk ammo was louder than the CCI's and a lot dirtier, I could actually smell the powder from the bulk ammo. Anyways, I'm very pleased so far with the 22A, if it wasn't starting to get dark I would have shot it more. Weather permitting I'm going to hit the range and post a review and range report article on here.