Thanks for the welcome. I am gone on numerous occasions and have been unable to check this site, so I apologize for the delayed response. I totally agree as well that there are many educational aspects of gaming. Moderation is the key....I am in the US Army and my background has been Infantry both light and mecahnized. I served as a sniper for years on the light side, and attended the Bradley master Gunner course for the mechanized side working on the gun systems of the M2A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle. It is equipped with multiple gun systems from TOW missiles to 25mm Bushmaster chain gun.
I moved back to WV 4 years ago, after being gone for 16 years on active duty, and finishing up my military service here in WV. I just opened this gunshop in 2010 with plans of expanding (hopefully) after retirement from the military. It is located just behind the post office in Rivesville. It is a small shop as I am just trying to get on my feet. Nice to hear you have family nearby, I love it here.
Thanks again for the warm welcome and openess to help. Likewise here. I am spreading the word as much as I can about this site and the great things you all are doing.